2013/03/06

Modus Vivendi underwear review. Frank reviews the Archaic Briefs

We received one more underwear review, this time for our Archaic Briefs from our loyal customer and friend of Modus Vivendi, Frank from Germany. We are very happy and proud to post it on our blog. Thank you Frank.


Archaic Brief: The review

What is to say about the Modus Vivendi Archaic Brief.
Well, I think, that brief is one of the best I have ever owned so far. And believe me, I had a few in my days.
Yet another pair of Undies with a super unique cut and design. That was my first thought. But I was in for a couple of nice surprises. First off, the front...
That front is super low! Perfect to wear under lowrise Jeans or Shorts. And that superslim waistband is a no-show. Which I love so far. But the fact, that the legs are super sexy in that thing is just great. If I am proud of any part of my body, it's the legs.
The back is special as well. I was a bit confused putting them on the first time. Most briefs cover your behind just perfect. Both cheeks securely hidden. With some strong elastic bands that tend to chafe now and then. Or they slip and become uncomfy. The Archaic Brief covers my tush even better. I do have a feeling, that theres a bit more fabric than on regular briefs. But I love that. No slipping, sliding, chafing or anything like that whatsoever.
I have given that brief a good workout during my everyday life. I have worn them at work (nursing, so there's loads of walking, standing, lifting and other stuff), I gave them a good workout at the gym, and a few spins in the washing machine. Nothing happened to it. The color stays strong and beautifully black, the waistband wont get jiggly and it stays the way it got delivered in the first place.
Oh, and another plus: you deffo win every pose-off at the gym wearing those briefs. At least at my gym…
Frank
Modus Vivendi underwear - archaic briefs

Modus Vivendi underwear - archaic briefs


No comments:

Post a Comment