2013/03/05

Modus Vivendi underwear review. Frank reviews the Converter Boxer

We received an underwear review for our Converter boxer from our loyal customer and friend of Modus Vivendi, Frank from Germany. We are very happy and proud to post it on our blog. Thank you Frank.

Converter Boxer: The review

Well, first i got the package from Modus Vivendi, I was too excited.
The pictures did look great and all, but would I look as good in it?
According to the guys in my gym I do.
The Converter Boxer is one hot piece of underwear every man should have.
Sure, the style is unique. But aren´t we all? Give the world of regular undies a big shout out to new designs. Wear them proudly and be confident. It isn´t hard at all.
Now, where do I start?
Let´s kick it off by fabric. I ordered the Converter Boxer in white. And boy, that thing is white as virgin snow. The fabric is soft, even after a few rounds in the washing machine. We all know, sometimes the cloth gets a bit rough. Not this one. It is still soft and comfy. The fabric ruffles nicely and without any help. Just put it on, snap the bridge thingy on and it will start to hike up to its most perfect point. Very soon you wouldn´t notice it anymore. And thats a big plus. I just hate undies, that I have to re-adjust every now and then.
I did give that Boxer a good workout. I have worn it while grocery shopping, at the gym, at a night out to a couple of Clubs. Nothing to complain about.
What I do think is to improve are the metal studs. The insides could have been padded. But that's only my opinion. Some like it rough, and they want to feel those metal buttons.
Modus Vivendi could work their way up to my top drawer of underwear-choices. Comfortable, affordable, and unique. All I was looking for.
Frank - Germany
Modus Vivendi underwear - converter boxer

Modus Vivendi underwear - converter boxer

Modus Vivendi underwear - converter boxer

Modus Vivendi underwear - converter boxer

Modus Vivendi underwear - converter boxer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment